These Terms apply to your use of the Hertfordshire Growth Hub (‘HGH’) Digital Platform as a registered user. Use of the HGH Digital Platform includes accessing, browsing or registering for use.
Services We Provide
The Hertfordshire Growth Hub Service provides self-triage and diagnosis of needs for clients (pre-start to scale-up). Clients will be directed seamlessly to the most appropriate support: digital, online or guided interaction with the ecosystem (including partners) and human advisers as appropriate, enabling targeting of in-depth support to businesses with the greatest potential to scale (the ‘Hertfordshire Growth Hub Service’).
Please read our Privacy Notice, which applies to any personal data collected from you when you use the Hertfordshire Growth Hub Service including but not limited to events, use of the HGH Website or send personal data to HGH by any means.
- Access to and use of the Digital Platform is provided by HGH, subject to your acceptance of these Terms. By using the Digital Platform you are acknowledging that you have read and accepted these Terms.
- You will need to register in order to use the HGH Digital Platform and other Hertfordshire Growth Hub Services.
- When you register, you will be assigned a unique account ID.
- To protect your account, keep your user ID and password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your use of the HGH Digital Platform.
- You may delete your account by completing the Contact Form.
- We will hold any data provided according to our retention policy and appropriate government funding requirements.
- We may change these Terms from time to time. You will be informed when this happens. Your continued use of the Digital Platform after changes or updates have been made will be taken to indicate that you have read and accepted those changes.
- The HGH Digital Platform and all of the materials contained on or within it are protected by intellectual property rights. Materials and content include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) subsisting in the design of, or materials on or within the HGH Digital Platform is either owned by the proprietor, licensed to it or entitled to use it. All such rights are reserved.
- Except as provided below, you may not copy, modify, redistribute, republish or otherwise make use of the materials on or within the HGH Digital Platform, without HGH’s written permission (including, but not limited to "caching" any material and "mirroring" any material).
- You may print or download materials for your own personal and non-commercial use provided that:
- no materials are modified in any way
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies; and
- you acknowledge HGH as the source of the material.
- If you have our written permission to provide these materials to another person, you must ensure that they are made aware of these restrictions. You may be responsible to HGH for that person’s non-compliance with these restrictions contained herein.
- We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Such links may be provided for your convenience. In addition, other websites outside of our control may link to the HGH Website.
- We are not responsible for the content of any external sites that we provide links to or which link to the HGH Website. You should exercise caution and check that you are happy with the terms and conditions applicable to any other website that you visit. No link is intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of another website.
- Please ensure that you regularly check for and protect against viruses when using the HGH Digital Platform on any hardware device. We do not guarantee that the HGH Digital Platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the HGH Digital Platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our digital Platform by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Digital Platform, the server on which our Digital Platform are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Digital Platform. You must not attack the Digital Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Digital Platform will cease immediately.
- We do not guarantee that use of the Digital Platform will be compatible with the hardware and software which you use, or that access to the Digital Platform will be uninterrupted or error or virus free or that any defects on the Digital Platform will be fixed by us (unless we are obliged by law to fix them, for example we would fix security defects within our control in line with our obligation under the Data Protection laws to keep personal data secure).
- We make no statement about the suitability of the content, information, products and services which are made available via the Digital Platform. Accordingly, all warranties and terms and conditions implied by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We exclude all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss (including but not limited to pure economic loss, loss of business, loss of revenue or profits, business interruption, depletion of goodwill and like loss) incurred by you or any other person, whether that liability is in contract, tort or otherwise, and which arises out of or in connection with:
- your use of or inability to use the Digital Platform; or
- your reliance on the content of the Digital Platform.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability (if any) to you for:
- section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- personal injury or death resulting from negligence;
- any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude liability; or fraud.
- The internet is not a secure means of communication and HGH cannot guarantee the security of our Digital Platform. Emails may be intercepted by other people or organisations. You should not send any communication to us through the Digital Platform by email, postage or other hard copy delivery services, in particular which contains personal data (including the special category of personal data) and/or confidential information about you or any other person, unless you accept that any such communication is sent at your own risk and on the understanding that we are not liable for any loss that you might suffer as a result (except for losses which cannot be excluded or limited at law, as referred to directly above).
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of services to you, which will be set out in the separate Terms and Conditions made available to you.
- The Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- It is not intended that third parties shall have any rights in relation to the Terms under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- If any term of the Terms are found by any court or body or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unlawful, void or unenforceable, such term shall be deemed to be severed from the Terms and this shall not affect the remainder of the Terms which shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any queries please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By post: Exemplas Holdings Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield AL10 9NE